Medical Toroidal Transformers
Medical grade isolation transformers are installed in medical devices used in hospitals, medical research facilities, and biomedical companies throughout the world. Design, testing, and construction of medical toroidal transformers are strictly monitored under safety rules, guidelines and governing laws.
Medical Grade Laws & Regulations:
- Min. air clearance
- Max. patient leakage current
- Max. enclosure leakage current
- Max. patient auxiliary current
- The values of test voltage (high potential voltage test between windings)
- Min. creepage distance
- Limited max. earth leakage current
- Max. temperature rise at load and at over load
One can find these rules and regulations in UL 60601-1, CSA C22.2 No. 601 and EN 60601-1 standards.
We offer a broad range of standard products that can be quickly and easily configured. We provide the specific wire harnesses, enclosures, and even electrical circuit designs your application might require.
CB Certificate to IEC 60601-1 3rd Edition
Amgis LLC has recently obtained a CB Test Certificate to IEC 60601-1 3rd edition for our MED series medical isolation transformers. This certificate promotes the compatibility of national standards with international standards, which allows our transformers to be used in medical products intended for usage in Europe. By obtaining the 3rd edition of the IEC 60601-1, we can continue to provide high quality products with an updated and innovative standard.Click here to read more.
Amgis Transformer Solutions Include:
- Custom primary and secondary voltage
- Variety of connection and harnessing options
- Custom mounting and enclosures to meet customer requirements
- Low height/easily configured into minimal space
- Can be designed into control, monitoring, and circuitry protection