Toroidal Power Transformers & High Frequency Magnetic Products
- Standard Toroidal Products
- Medical Toroidal Transformers
- Commercial Toroidal Transformers
- 50/60Hz Current Transformers And Current Sensors
- Miniature 50/60 Hertz
- PC Mount Transformers
- Fully Enclosed Medical Isolation Transformers
- Custom Toroidal Transformers
- High Frequency Magnetic Components
- Inductors & Chokes
- Current Transformers
- MUJ Series - ISDN Miniature SMD Interface Modules
- SGL Series 10/100 Base-T SMD Magnetics Modules
- Value Added Services
Current transformers (CTs) are used for measurement of electric currents and can be known as instrument transformers. When current in a circuit is too high to directly apply to measuring instruments, a current transformer produces a reduced current accurately proportional to the current in the circuit, which can be conveniently connected to measuring and recording instruments.
A current transformer also isolates the measuring instruments from what may be very high voltage in the monitored circuit. Current transformers are commonly used in metering and protective relays.
Amgis Announces Certification To ISO 9001:2015!
Amgis LLC is pleased to announce it has been awarded the ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System certificate by DNV GL, an international registrar and classification body. Amgis previously earned certification under ISO 9001:2008 in 2013 and has been audited and registered annually by DNV GL. Read More »
Amgis Completes The IPC/WHMA-A-620B Trainer And Inspector Certification Course
Amgis has recently completed the IPC/WHMA-A-620B trainer and inspector certification course, further adding to our commitment to delivering great quality products. Read More »