AS Series Current Sensors
AS Series Current Sensors are designed as a low cost method of controlling,monitoring or measuring AC currents. The sensors serve as feedback elements between the output and pulse control circuitry providing accurate regulation of switch mode power supplies
- Fully encapsulated for optimal PC board mounting
- Frequency range from 20kHz to 200kHz
- Primary current rating to 30 Amps
- Primary to secondary isolated to 2500 VAC
- Meets VDE norms
- Optimum performance over designated current and frequency range
- Competitive pricing due to high volume production
- Manufactured in an ISO-9001:2000, TS-16949:2002 and ISO-14001:2004 certified facility
- Fully RoHS compliant
- Isolated current feed-back signal in Switch Mode Power Supplies.
- Motor currentload/overload.
- Switch Controls Ultra-sound current.
- High resolution sonar current.
- Isolated bi-directional current sensor with full wave bridge rectifier.